We are pleased to offer

our fastest woodworking
CNC machines for your service.


Our machine production is equipped with special designs that not only protect the products being processed, but also ensure the safety of our machine operators. You can have peace of mind knowing that we prioritize both quality and safety in our manufacturing process.

Professional Stuff

Our team of expert staff receives continuous training on the latest innovations in woodworking CNC Router machines. This ensures that we provide the best possible support to our clients, delivering exceptional service that exceeds expectations. Trust us to stay up-to-date with the changing sector and provide you with the knowledge and expertise you need to succeed.

Production according to preference

When it comes to production, it's important to prioritize the preferences of your customers. By manufacturing goods based on their choices, you can increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. Therefore, it's crucial to take customer preferences into account and tailor your production accordingly.


Reksis CNC Makine revolutionized the CNC industry in 1996 when they began providing outsourced wood cutting services with CNC machines purchased from different manufacturers. With their vast experience in CNC Router machines caused by failures over time, they quickly became the go-to company for all cutting needs. As the demand for their services increased, they saw the need for new machinery and instead of purchasing a second machine, they conceived the idea of producing a CNC machine. In 1999, Reksis CNC Makine rolled out the first CNC Router machine to be used in their company. They went on to produce six more CNC Routers in the following years to keep up with business demands. In 2010, they decided to end their contract manufacturing service and manufacture CNC Routers only. Over the 13 years that have passed since the beginning of their active production activities, Reksis CNC Makine has continued to increase in high performance and quality. Today, Reksis CNC Makine produces Flat table (flat table) CNC Router, CNC Router door processing, CNC Router multi hole group machines by working in a team with the showroom, management, sales and marketing, accounting, production, and technical support departments in an area of 3000 m² in Antalya. They offer solutions to the needs of wooden furniture manufacturers regarding door processing, rafix and minifix fasteners, cabinet making, and sizing. Reksis Cnc is among the top companies in the market, known for making mass production without sacrificing quality. With 70% of its sales being domestic and the remaining 30% foreign, they have proven their worth in the industry. Reksis CNC Makine's mission is to provide solution-oriented communication with their customers and to ensure customer satisfaction with the technical knowledge and experience of their employees in line with their goals. Their vision is to produce and develop high-quality products according to market needs and to provide professional, competitive, and innovative solutions to their customers.


For over two decades, REKSİS CNC has been delivering cutting-edge woodworking machinery to the furniture manufacturing, advertising, and woodworking industries. Our unwavering commitment to innovation and excellence has made us a trusted partner for countless businesses around the world. Experience the power of our comprehensive and innovative machine technologies and take your business to new heights with REKSİS CNC.


Antalya Organize San. Area 3. Section 35th Street No: 22 Döşemealtı/ ANTALYA
Phone: 0(242) 502 46 26
EMAIL:[email protected]
Best Replica Watchesreplica watches